Structural & Geotechnical
The Structural Engineering team at HeroizuTech is comprised of talented, experienced and energetic engineers. Our team has experience ranging from small on-call emergency response services to complex multi-million dollar development projects.
HeroizuTech’ s Geotechnical Engineering staff provides the subsurface support systems for construction projects that exhibit complicated topographic and subsurface challenges. Our experts offer a full range of geotechnical solutions in the analysis of geology, particularly when composition of rock and soil or the influence of groundwater requires creative design strategies.
Our geotechnical services include:
- Subsurface Investigations
- Bearing Capacity and Settlement Analysis
- Foundation Recommendations and Design
- Seismic Analysis
- Slope Stability Analysis
- Ground Improvement Design and Analysis
- Field Assessment and Forensic Engineering Investigation
- Assessment and Remedial Design Alternatives
- Expert Witness Testimony
Our structural services include:
- Preparation of Structural Construction Documents including engineering drawings and specification packages and design and assessment of building envelope systems.
Design and analysis of building structural systems, including:
- Structural Steel, Concrete, Masonry, Cold formed steel, Wood and timber framing,
- Aluminum framing, Structural glass
2. Providing Condition Assessments, Asset Management and Facility Maintenance Planning Services including:
- Structural and building envelope condition assessments and design services
- Building code assessments and analysis services
- Assisting clients develop capital asset management plans and facility maintenance programs
3. Seismic design, assessment and retrofit of buildings and infrastructure rehabilitation and preservation including:
- Parking garages, Historic Buildings, Building systems and finish systems such as concrete, masonry, steel, wood, plaster and synthetic materials.
- Design-build services with developers, contractors and owners, Construction engineering, monitoring and administration services Contractor and facility support services working in close consultation with Saratoga Safety, including crane lift plan reviews, and fall protection anchorage reviews, Forensic engineering and expert witness testimony.